2/2007 – 4/2008
Freelance Developer for The Royal Bank of Scotland, London
CMPP (Investment und Support)
- Redesign and implementiation of the CMPP accounting engine (CRE).
- Concept and implementation of a test framework based on jUnit and XMLUnit for regression tests of the CMPP accounting engine.
- Supporting the upgrade from CALYPSO Version 7 auf 8.
- Enhancingthe Calypso-Bloomberg interface to allow delivery of risk critical static data for the treasury and liquidity department.
- Archiving of security (bond) trades and positions and other fixed income trades (repo, security lending, buy sell back).
- Oracle 9, SQL, Java 1.5, elipse, CVS, Toad, TestDirector, Azul; Development on Windows NT and SunOS